HIGH-SPEED DOORS WITH SOFT BOTTOM EDGE AND SELF-REPAIR SYSTEM IN THE EVENT OF A COLLISION
STANDARD KIT INCLUDES:
- Soft bottom of the gate.
- Self-repair function in the event of a collision.
- Control unit with built-in control buttons (open-stop-close)
- Self-test in strong wind situations (when closing the gate may stop, if there is a very strong wind, the gate will open and try to close while it is closed).
- Window full width of the door, height 500mm. In addition, a 1000 mm high window is possible, or a row of several windows.
- Photo element in the door opening.
- As standard, a motor without an inverter with an opening and closing speed of 0.7 m/sec. In addition, a motor with an inverter is available, which provides a slow start-stop function and an opening speed of 1.8 m/sec / closing speed of 0.7 m/sec. Inverters are definitely recommended for gates with intense operation.
- Automatic closing of the gate after the set time or after moving through the gate.
- Additional options: covers (for roller, guides, motor), inverter, microwave radar, additional button on the other side, pull rope with switch, console for pull rope with switch, remote control signal receiver, 2-button and 4-button remotes
- Standard gates are designed for operation up to -5C / + 40C, for operation below -5C the motor must be equipped with an additional heater.
WHY SUCH HIGH SPEED DOORS ARE THE MOST EFFICIENT
- The safest gates on the market.
- The investment pays off within 1 year.
- Minimal operating costs compared to standard high-speed doors, as these doors are collision-safe and self-repairing in the event of a collision, are not rigid parts that need to be replaced in the event of a collision.
- The energy efficiency of the building is significantly improved, reducing heat loss.
- The efficiency of transport flows is significantly improved.
- Indoor wind are prevented, which significantly improves the well-being and health of staff
- Room climate control
DIMENSIONS AND WIND LOAD
- We produce non-standard sizes, from W900 x H2000 to W5000 x H6000 mm.
- Wind load 2500 x 2500 - Class 2 (strong wind)
- Wind load 3000 x 3000 - Class 2 (strong wind)
- Wind load 3500 x 3500 - Class 1.5 (medium wind)
- Wind load 4000 x 4500 - Class 1 (minimum wind)
- Wind load 5000 x 6000 - Class 0 (very light or no wind)
- We use GFA-ELEKTROMATEN (Germany) factory engines, which are of high quality and load-bearing, proven over 20 years
EMERGENCY OR MANUAL OPENING
- Manual crank when there is no electricity
- High-speed doors are manufactured in accordance with the EU standard EN 13241-1
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.