Folding gate components are intended for long-term use. The side hinges and guides are galvanized by the hot-dip galvanizing method. The middle hinges and perimeter profiles are made of anodized aluminum. Stable hinges ensure an accurate and tight panel connection. Stop bumpers mounted on the side of the gate keep the gate open and provide opening braking.
Functionality and economically
Folding gates are manufactured in accordance with EN13241-1 an international standard certified in Sweden by the Product Research Institute RISE (Technical Research Institute of Sweden). The gate is made of 50 mm thick sandwich panels, insulated with freon-free and environmentally friendly polyurethane, which provides very good thermal insulation. The gate is characterized by safety, functionality, aesthetic design and good thermal insulation.
Windows are a real value for industrial gates. Such gates fit better into the architecture and provide optimal lighting of the room.
* 430 x 770mm - plastic frame, double acrylic glass, U-value, 2.6 W / m2K)
* 480 x 860mm - aluminum frame, tempered double glazing, U-value, 1.1 W / m2K)
* 480 x 480mm - aluminum frame, tempered double glazing, U-value, 1.1 W / m2K)
* 480 x 1500mm - aluminum frame, tempered double glazing, U-value, 1.1 W / m2K)
The gate can be locked from the inside with a swivel lever and arrows at the top and bottom. In addition, a rotary wrench equipped with a lockable core and handle from the outside can be purchased.
Lock with keys / Standard swivel arm
50 mm thick “sandwich type” panels provide very good thermal insulation. You can choose standard shades or special painting according to the RAL color catalog.
*orders over 100m2 are also available with RAL - 9007/9010, 3009/9010, 5010/9010,1021/9010
1. Freon free polyurethane foam, density 42-45 kg/m3
2. Steel sheet 0.5 mm
3. Panel strength on top and bottom side are supported with hardening ribs of 1.0 mm
4. Panel steel sheet is coated with hot dip galvanizing method
5. Polyester priming 10 microns
6. Polyester paint 15 microns
7. Polyester paint 15 microns (according to the RAL tone).
8. Polyethylene film, that protects the door panels to the potential damage during transport and installation.
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.